Silver, one of the most precious metals on earth, never ceases to fascinate with its beauty and brilliance. It is symbolic of classic simplicity. Silver is also versatile. Throughout history, it has been used for both aesthetic and functional purposes such as flatware, decorative art, coins, armor and jewelry. Silver, like the other precious metals such as gold, platinum, and titanium, are crafted into exquisite pieces of jewelry that is both beautiful and versatile. And since silver is the most common of all precious metals, it is also more affordable. Thus, silver jewelry is an outstanding choice for anyone who wants precious, beautiful yet relatively inexpensive jewelry. Sterling silver can be crafted into different jewelry pieces such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, pendants, charms and chains.
Silver comes in different types. Fine silver is silver in its natural state and is 99% pure. However, fine silver is too soft and is almost too liquid to be crafted into any product. Sterling silver, on the other hand is a mixture of fine silver and another metal alloy. Fine silver is combined with a metal such as copper to make jewelry that is more durable and long lasting. Sterling silver is 925 parts silver to 75 of copper. Jewelers create beautiful, shiny and brilliant pieces of sterling silver jewelry that is commonly mistaken for precious metals that are more expensive. Although sterling silver will likely tarnish because of the presence of other metals, they can easily be maintained in their excellent, shiny and attractive condition through regular cleaning and proper care.
Silver plating is an inexpensive and more durable alternative to sterling silver. In silver plating, a base metal is coated with a layer of pure silver. Because the amount of silver in the jewelry is lower, it is generally less expensive. However, silver plated jewelry will need a fresh coating of silver every few years to maintain its luster and to prevent the base metal from peeking through. Silver plated jewelry and other accoutrements are some of the most popular silver products as they are inexpensive and readily available. Other forms of silver include nickel silver, which is not silver but a combination of other metals that resemble silver.
Sterling silver jewelry is lustrous, reflective and elegant. However, since silver is softer than most precious metals, it is more prone to scratches, abrasions, dents and other damages. It can also tarnish over time due to chemical reactions. However, through proper car and maintenance measures, silver jewelry can be maintained in their attractive shiny and lustrous condition. Sterling silver should be regularly cleaned using a cleaner or a polishing solution at least once a month to maintain its sheen. Soft cloth must be used when cleaning silver jewelry to avoid scratches and other irreparable damages. Washing it with water and a mild detergent after it is worn is a simple and easy way to preserve the shine and luster of silver jewelry.
Elegant, simple and lustrous: silver is an exceptional choice for people who want sophisticated jewelry that is not as expensive as other precious metals. Sterling silver jewelry is the perfect accessory whatever the dress of choice of the wearer is. Silver is classic. It easily adapts to the changing fashion trends. With its simple, scintillating allure, sterling silver jewelry is one of the treasures you will cherish forever.
With the evolving times other aspect of the life has also been changing. One such aspect of the life is the jewellery. The jewellery design has gone through its own revolution. Today, one new genre of jewellery has evolved and have been famously accepted, that is the fashion jewellery. The availability of fashion jewellery online in India has removed jewellery based gender bias among the customer. This is a new concept, it has been there for centuries that men has been adorning jewellery and still do it. The fashion jewellery is for both the gender that is for the men and women. Both the regular and virtual market is full of fashion jewellery for men and women, be it bracelets, chains and earrings and many more. Given this fact it surprises that jewellery is still tagged to be women gender oriented product.
Some claims that this notion was imported by the British as this was prevalent in the Victorian era that jewellery is feminine in nature and man adorning it is a stigma to the manhood. As mention before this prevalent in the Victorian era England especially as the fashion was going through a turbulent change with the inception of the industrial revolution and workers class. This as a concept was pushed to brink in India given the fact that it was duration when it was common for Indian man to wear jewellery. It was soft strategies for creating an air of inferiority and superiority, among the native and the new colonial rulers. Men have been wearing jewellery for centuries not only in India but in other places also including Europe too. It is common folklore that many of the European style of jewellery were brought to India along with Alexander the Great, when he invaded India. In the fashion jewellery segment trendy jewelleries are for both men and women.
Earring: The fashion jewellery has Kundan and Menakari based earrings and trendy loops for female whereas for men there is section of studs and Bali’s to choose from. The fashion jewellery designers make a gender distinction in the design of the jewellery.
Chains: The chains are commonly adorned by both men and women. This is the reason that the fashion jewellery section has whole range of chain design for men and women which segregated by their designs.
Rings: Similar to the chains rings are also adorned by male and female. Currently fashion jewellery has introduced geometric designs, animal structure, and design that mix the tradition, ethnic with the contemporary style.
The lack of distinction in the fashion jewellery on the basis of gender allures both men and women to buy fashion jewellery online in India and abroad.
There are many kinds of jewelry beads, which you can add to your jewelry design. Based on size, shape, origin, etc jewelry beads were classified. The first step in making beaded Jewelry is to understand the types of beads. Here are top 5 china wholesale beads in 2011 which is mostly common used in recent years.
Metal beads are generally used as spacers to add a metallic shimmer and enhance the beauty of glass or semi-precious beads. Found in various intricate designs, sizes and shapes, metal beads add character to any piece of jewelry. Most commonly used metals include gold, silver, Indian brass, Bali or Thai silver, sterling silver, bronze, and platinum.
Acrylic Beads and resin beads, the two wholesale beads are also popular in recent years, one material. Because of its cheap, colors, styles, strong adaptability and other characteristics not easily damaged by many young MM sought after.This is also one of the recent material usage is high. Its bright color, size is more complete, the price is relatively low, but by the bead enthusiasts.
Stunning and elegant, crystal beads add a touch of spark and glamorous finish to jewelry. They are made by cutting leaded glass at multi-faceted angles to enhance the beauty of the jewelry. The finest crystal beads are found in a range of colors, sizes, and finishes.
Pandora beads first originated in Copenhagen, Denmark, and then spread over the world fast because of its magical beauty and grace. For people believe by wearing it, they can have good fortune. Like other jewelry items, Pandora beads are usually mixed and matched to create Pandora jewelry, which is basically charm beads jewelry to every one’s delight. Pandora jewelry is well known for their amazing designs and styles, and it’s also known for its magical charm to bring its wearer charisma. Just because Pandora jewelry this much personal and unique, it has become so popular that it has taken the jewelry making world by storm. The best choice for you is to buy them from china wholesale beads online store. Because many beads wholesale online stores can provide you a large selection. Making your own jewelry from know!
For hundreds of years now, a jewel has continued as an essential part of human life. In the pre notable period too human beings accustomed to put on jewelry prepared out of either the plants or animal elements.
The ancient folk state the verity that men and women from the old Rajput families and the Royal Mughals used to load a lot of jewels on themselves, which was confined as a status and signifies the royal family. At that time, only the royal people are supposed to dress themselves in the heavy jewelry, whereas the common people had to be contented with petite and simple charms.
Chain’s a new and trendy accessory:
And with the modernization, many things have changed. With the modernity, jewelry too had seen a major alteration. Unlike the ancient period men, who used to wear loads of jewelries, the modern male mostly not favors to wear plenty of trinkets but to a certain extent sleek and smooth ones. Same in the case of women, instead of stout and intense jewelry, they don something light, sleek and classy jewel.
One of the most well-accepted piece of jewelry which is adorn by both men and women is a chain either- a gold chain or silver chain necklace. Either you are going to office or for attending a party a sleek and smooth silver chain always remains in fashion. It will never give you an outdated look. Men have fewer choices for jewelry, but silver chain for men is the best jewel that can complement them with any outfit, be it ethnic, casual, party wear or formal.
With different models and designs being presented by the well-known brands athwart the globe, silver chain have seized the trendy status of being an obligatory accessory. Instead of heavy and chunky jewelry which is a big no in offices, women can always wear a gold or sterling silver chain in office. There is a verity that a good and lustrous piece of chain aids in providing your neck a stunning look by creating it appears a little longer.
Conversely with the growing price of gold on a daily basis, for many people it becomes intricate to invest largely on gold trinkets. This is one of the reasons for higher demand of silver chains in the market. The designers craft the silver chain for men and women so beautifully, that no one could stop from buying it.
The love for colorless metal is growing almost each and every passing day. Most of the celebrities are seen carrying off silver necklace with or without a pendant. The new generation is all set to exhibit their modern look with the different style of silver accessories keeping silver chains at priority. Silver pendants and silver initial charms are other things which are very high in demand.
So if you still don’t have much collection of sterling silver jewelry, then start finding and increasing your collection with silvertrendz.com. Make a fashion statement with silver now and make other feel dumbfounds.
Jewelry shopping is very popular to those savvy customer that are addicted with the beauty and elegance of jewelry. But this kind of activity, especially for women are very expensive because many jewelry artisan sold there items at a high cost, that includes all their expenses. Lots of money will be saved if people would know how to make their own jewelry. Some would probably disregard this idea, as they would think that handmade jewelry is not as good as those jewelry sold at stores, made from well known artist. However, handmade jewelry are more likely appreciated if they are just made nice enough to be worn.
Notice that there are now lots of jewelry making tutorials that can teach you how to make your own jewelry. Not only that, they can also teach you on how you can obtain materials and tools needed to get started with jewelry making. The demand for jewelry continuously grow, and you may as well consider jewelry making tutorial for you to also learn how to make your own jewelry, this can also be a good chance for you of taking the lead to the newest trends in fashion jewelry.
As I’ve said earlier, commercial jewelry are sold at a high cost – mostly overpriced. Considering the value of the metals and stones needed are quite high, an amount of labor cost are being added also. Now, obtaining materials probably not a problem for you because you can always buy materials at a wholesale cost, but saving loads of money by creating your own jewelry eliminates the labor cost you are actually paying when you buy commercialize jewelry. And this might be a great opportunity for you to start your own handmade jewelry business.
Think about this, beautiful jewelries are made with jewelry makers, and jewelry makers learned jewelry making through tutorials. So the point is, you too can make your own beautiful jewelry creation if you will just consider taking jewelry making tutorial lesson. The only exception of jewelry makers from you is if they happened to take apprenticeship for this craft. But if you really desire to make this craft possible, for sure you will, it is just a matter of how much time and money you will invest to this venture.
There are many sources for jewelry making tutorial like tutorials in books, ebooks, Internet, and seminars. These sources of jewelry making tutorial can really give benefits to you, whether jewelry making is just your mere hobby or you are into jewelry making business.
A Handmade Jewelry Comes in Different Forms, it could be a precious stone , a mineral, or a metal. A jewelry is made for the purpose of beauty and luxury. History tells us that jewelry was once used by primitive men as a symbol of praise to their gods and as well as ornaments in the body. Jewelry derived from the Latin word jocale which mean plaything.
Jewelry has been used by early mankind, archeological findings and studies suggests that ornaments or jewelries was once used to strap in the clothings as a lock. But as mankind progresses, jewelry was used as a form of ornament, as well as a charms and other symbolic item in which they gave importance to drive away demons, sickness and as well attracting good life and luck. Early known jewelry are believed to be shells and other basic materials in which man could pick and stick it up in their clothing or body. Handmade Jewelry are a basic principle in which early man had developed and which later generations had followed with the help of machinery.
Handmade jewelries are nice, creative, and had no patterns or whatsoever to perfect. Its just a flow in which an artistic mind of a person flows in a continuous wave to create his or her own jewelry. As with the early ancestors, they dont use any machines to make a jewelry. Making Handmade Jewelry is Fun. Its relaxing and also a cheap gift for all occasions.
Gold-plating is usually used as party or costume jewelry. However, if you are unable to afford gold or gold-filled jewelry, there are several steps you can take to preserve your gold-plated jewelry.
1. Keep gold-plated jewelry away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster.
2. Store your gold-plated jewelry in a velvet lined jewelry box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches.
3. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewelry with a damp cotton cloth. This will help to eliminate any dirt or dust from accumulating on the surface and wearing away the gold layer.
3. Use a non-abrasive jewelry polishing cloth and gently rub the gold-plated jewelry to restore shine.
4. Take the gold-plated jewelry to a local jeweler where they can replace the gold layer. This may be necessary if the gold-plating has already started to wear off. Check with your local jeweler to see what they charge for this service.
With the changing trends, gold plated Jewelry has ruled the fashion industry. When today gold Jewelry is like a dream to afford and wear with rising prices, the gold plated Jewelry has opened up the options to wear the fabulous choice of jewelry with the marching outfits on special occasions.
If, you are out for Jewelry shopping, checking out gold plated Jewelry can prove to be wise move. Basically this type of Jewelry has got the silver base having a thin layer of gold polish on the surface and can be easily located for online shopping on internet.
Since the layer of gold polish is very thin, it has a tendency to get wear away with time even if one preserves it properly. The wearing process hardly takes any time. This type of Jewelry is also known as costume or party Jewelry, it is hardly used for regular use. But still care and proper precautions to keep it in a wearable state is important. So, here we have few steps mentioned that will guide you about the apt ways of caring for your gold plated jewelry.
Few of the crucial care tips for gold plated Jewelry advices to keep the Jewelry away from the getting in touch with hard surfaces. Make sure that it doesnt get the bumps or scratches that are highly prone to cause wearing away of the gold layer from its surface.
It is advised to store your gold plated Jewelry in a box having an inner velvet lining. Else than this, one can also keep safe such type of Jewelry in a soft cloth material. Always clean your ornament using a damp cotton cloth.
To restore the shine, use a non-abrasive Jewelry polishing. Once it gives signs of wearing away, take the jewelry ornaments to the local gold Jewelry and can handover the task of polishing after confirming the charges.
When it comes to Jewelry shopping, gold plated jewellery is easily available online. With few clicks you can trace all such sources. Online shopping has made it convenient for one to check out all the crucial details, designs and compare prices from the vast range of choices given.
Nail art is one of the most exciting things for all women. But, to carry on this passion for long, we must know a few important things for keeping our nails healthy. This article focuses upon 6 points that will help you step up your nail art passion. Read on!
1. Cuticles play an important role
The cuticles play an important role in keeping your nails healthy. They form a protective cover for the tissue that grows cells and builds the nails. Cuticle oil is used to moisturize the area, but remember to use it only for badly cracked and dry nails and not on a general basis.
Ensure you do not cut your cuticles as it can cause a bacterial infection and other skin irritation as well.
2. Don’t shave your legs before a pedicure
Most women might not be aware of the fact that shaving strips a thin layer of skin off the legs. A pedicure done after this will not only cause irritation, but would also result in infections. In the year 2000, 113 women from California were the victims of Mycobacterium fortuitum, which is a bacterial infection that affects open wounds and results in purple pus-filled bumps. Also note that you can even get infected from infested pedicure tubs. Irrespective of the use of clean tubs or disinfecting them with solutions, it is always better to take precautions. Therefore, always go for shaving once you are done with pedicure.
3. Reduce the use of UV dryers
Over the years, many concerns have been raised with regards to gel nail polishes. It has been accused of dehydrating and thinning the nail. However, the issue is not about the polish itself but the way it is dried. The bulbs used in the salons are the same that you will find in tanning beds, which also causes wrinkles and skin cancer owing to a lot of exposure. Doctors recommend going to salons that use LED lights instead of the UV ones. It’s worth noting that occasionally getting it done will not affect you much, but the more you are exposed to it, the higher is the risk of your nails getting damaged.
4. Head to online stores to find nail art tools
The rise of eCommerce has changed the shopping trend across the globe. Be it something related to your daily needs or a thing of uber-rich, you can almost buy everything with a click of button. So, why not we go e-way to buy nail art tools? Well, if you hadn’t thought about this yet, it’s not too late.
The Nail Superstore and Born Pretty Store have plenty of nail art related tools and equipment for you to add to your cart; for instance: stickers, decoration, UV gel, brushes, glue, kits, etc. Mind you, both these stores ship across the globe. So don’t let the lack of tools be an excuse to not take your creativity further.
5. Connect with nail art lovers via mobile
Being a part of a community, is one of the best ways of becoming a better nail artist. With Nail Art For All, the world’s first mobile community of nail artists, you can be updated with all the posts, notifications, design ideas, etc., on the go. You can not only update your art from using phone, but can even download your favorite designs by more than 5,000 nail artists. It is a great way to keep your ideas fresh and to stay inspired.
6. Give your nails a break sometimes
It’s wonderful to have polish on our nails, but we need to put certain limits on how often we paint them.
When nail polish is left on for a prolonged period, there is a risk of developing Keratin granulation. And when the polish is wiped off along with the top layer of the nail cells, we sometimes even see white, rough patches on our nails. Dr. Dana Stern says taking a “nail polish holiday” for at least three weeks – depending on the damage caused – should be enough time to restore it to normal. Liquids like acetone and polishes with a high chemical content can make nails dry and weak over time. So, give them a break regularly because too much of anything isn’t good for you.
The Streetwear Brands Breaking The Mould
In case you missed it, Kanye West is a designer now. That means that streetwear – once confined to the actual streets and urban scene – has fully infiltrated men’s luxury fashion and is changing it from the inside out.
Givenchy has long kitted out prominent hip hop stars, but which brands are doing something new at ground level? Behold, these more affordable labels that are taking the sector back to its humble roots.
The Footwear Brand: Spalwart
Spalwart is making the same trainers they always have, with all the same moulds and machinery that were used back in the 1950s.
Specialising in minimal, Chuck Taylor-esque low and high tops, as well as traditional running silhouettes, the Swedish brand is set to become your go-to for everyday sneakers that don’t cost the earth.
But that’s not all. Due the vintage production methods used and the Spalwart’s ‘incorporating mistakes’ philosophy, you’re certain to get a pair that’s full of character and completely unique to you.
The Denim Brand: Element
A true skateboarding brand that started back in 1992, Element specialise in hard-wearing apparel and footwear that is built to withstand the rigours of daily wear.
“Element pants are so underrated,” is typical of the comments you’ll see written about the brand in the review section of many online stores – and we’re inclined to agree.
With a wide variety of washes and cuts available (we highly recommend the slim taper fit in indigo rinse), there is something for every personal style. These are tough, rugged jeans that are built to endure skating falls, and the best part is they won’t empty your wallet – with prices starting at just €65 (approx £47).
The T-Shirt Brand: Blood Brother
Not familiar with Shoreditch-born brand Blood Brother? You should be. Founded in 2011, this growing menswear label has quickly become a favourite amongst those who like their streetwear injected with a healthy dose of artistic flair.
The label’s T-shirts, in particular, are some of the best on the market. Available in a wide array of patterns and fabrics, Blood Brother has taken the humble graphic tee and given it a new lease of life as a sophisticated piece of streetwear.
Crafted from high quality jersey with strong seams and even stronger detailing, each T-shirt is designed and created in the brand’s East London studio. Prices start around £30 for a simple logo style.
The Hat Brand: HUF
American brand HUF was founded in 2002 by former professional skateboarder Keith Hufnagel, who looked to assimilate into one label what he felt epitomised skateboarding, streetwear and sneaker fashion.
Starting out as a small San Francisco boutique that specialised in T-shirts, sweats and accessories, the label is now stocked at retailers across the globe and is one of the leading names in the sector.
Although HUF’s apparel and footwear is well worth exploring, it’s the label’s headwear that has become a firm favourite with streetwear connoisseurs. Expect baseball caps in a wealth of high quality designs, patterns, colours and materials, along with casual bucket hats for trend-seekers.
The Skate Brand: Dime
This Canadian brand is more about skateboarding than it is clothes, as those in the know will quickly tell you.
As if to prove the point, Dime has only just got ’round to launching its own webstore recently, and its Facebook pagehas skate videos on heavy rotation rather than lame attempts at marketing its own products, which always sell out quickly regardless.
Luckily, Dime has some UK stockists, which just so happen to include Slam City Skates and Dover Street Market.
For those who do not know the difference between fine jewelry and high fashion jewelry, the latter is traditionally cheaper than the fine jewelry because of the materials which are used. But today, more and more high fashion jewelry are surpassing the price of fine jewelry because the materials used are the precious metals and stones, the only difference is that they come in trendier designs which last a season or two.
Traditionally, high fashion jewelry meant buying a dress which comes with cheap costume jewelry. If the dress is no longer going to be used, the costume jewelry would also go with it, to the trash or to be given in charity.
Today though that has all changed, thanks in part to Hollywood. It was because of Hollywood that costume jewelry culture changed. With Lauren Bacall and Elizabeth Taylor wearing fantastic collection in their films which glittered so much like the fine jewelry, many people actually thought that they were wearing the real things. They were not.
The crafters of high fashion jewelry at that time used materials which were more expensive than the earlier ones and they also lasted longer. In fact, because the cheaper metals were being used in the WWII effort, many of the jewelry were made using silver.
Today, there is Channel and Dior high fashion jewelry which prices rival fine jewelry and use materials like high grade sapphires, cabochon crystals, amethysts, pearls combined with platinum, gold, silver and other precious and semi-precious stones.
All of this modern and traditional high fashion jewelry is now available online and it has created a craze. More and more people find they have more choices so they tend to gravitate to the sites which offer them cheaper and fantastic looking jewelry. The aim is to look beautiful and if they can easily find it online, the entire better.
The question of how to sell and display jewelry for the best results is one asked by all of us who attends trade shows, craft fairs, bridal expos, basically any retail or wholesale exhibition where we are selling jewelry.
For me I have found that using creative jewelry display ideas gives the best results for trade show jewelry display efforts. So here are seven reasons why jewelry display sets get you more sales at your trade show display:
1.Customers can easily see the earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings and are attracted to them and this is exactly what you want
2.Jewelry display bust, jewelry ring finger display and earring holders can be picked up so customers can have a better look at the jewelry designs and getting the customers to handle the jewelry gets you more orders
3.Beautiful jewelry display stands attract attention in their own right and you want all the attention you can get for your exhibition stand and the more people you have looking and being in front of your stand the better
4.It is easier to keep track of displayed jewelry because you can quickly see empty holes on the earring tree themselves
5.Portable jewelry display stands are quick and easy to set up to make setting up your trade show booth design easier, the same is true for pack up.
6.Unusual and attractive jewelry earring stands bring customers over just to check them out and lets you start getting a conversation going easily
7.Makes your expo trade show display stand out from the crowd and easily remembered by customers by using creative jewelry display techniques
To display jewelry to the best effect you want jewelry display fixtures that do the work for you, especially with displays that your competitors do not have. This is simply done by getting jewelry display supplies from jewelry display vendors that are outside of your area and your competitors’ area.
Since times the humans lived in caves, it has been captivating for us to adorn ourselves with accessories to enhance our beauty and self esteem. We as humans need the reinforcement that we look good, pretty or simply nice to keep us from being buoyed down by the daily struggles and managing of life, work and relations. With the change in times the way we adorn ourselves changes but Jewellery retained its core. Flowers, petals and wood were replaced by precious metals, stones and like and have stayed. Our evolution as a civilization also has been affected by our Jewellery. With change in time, the way we make Jewellery has changed but at the core the reason remains: it makes us feel nice and cared for.Diamond Solitaire Engagement Rings
Did you go online to buy?
Whenever you buy wedding rings or a piece of jewelry you feel elated and if you are gifted once, your level of happiness and joy is beyond measure. Even the simplest of Jewellery says that you care like nothing else. Sometimes, you are merely buying a piece to feel good, simple and elegant to change the way you look. While Jewellery is like a safe investment with the increase in precious metals prices each day, it also is a way to show how much you value the relationship since you are ready to invest so much. Today, the options to buy what you want or to get what you like are no longer bound or dictated by your physical location and geographical reach. The online world and the web have changed the way you shop for your jewelry too.
What choices do you have that can be trusted?
While most of us might feel the fear that online shopping offers, it is completely natural to feel the scare. It is a deep routed feeling of losing our money. Today, most online stores are validated and provide you authentic jewelry certificates. You can also fully verify their physical existence and location through countless media. Many Jewellery chain stores have their websites, where you can make a purchase and your jewelry will be delivered at home.
Why shop online for Jewellery?
While many of us might feel comfortable with our regular jeweler, online Jewellery shopping offers an extensive range of benefits
You have more options to look at, compare and chose from
Your choices and decisions are not limited or dictated by your reach to only give number of Jewellery stores in your area. You can search far and near for any kind of design you want, need or like
Convenience of shopping at any time of the day whenever you can spare some time
No need to make hasty decision, you can pick, chose and see at your own leisure and with peace of mind
You will find more choices of metals, semi and precious stones to choose from
In order to find the right thing for yourself, you have to search a bit. Nothing helps you find the right jewelry than online shopping with trusted jewelry stores. You can also reap the benefits of lower prices, faster and more prompt services of your needs. Try it once to see what amazing options you can uncover and how many choices you have.
If you are looking for a way to earn money and have fun at the same time, you might want to consider selling jewelry. If you love handicrafts, you can make your own jewelry. Other people may choose to sell vintage jewelry or merely want to monetize the jewelry they already have. Whatever your intention is, this article will help you learn how to make money with selling jewelry on the internet.
There are a lot of online venues where you can sell your jewelry. You might also want to sell them at online bidding sites. If you make the jewelry yourself, you can sell them at online handmade venues. You may also want to set up your own online shop at your website.
Photos that are crisp and clear are very crucial to attract buyers, especially because they cannot see your jewelry directly. You may want to hire professionals for this, or you may want to learn to take good pictures by yourself. Either way, you should use mannequins when taking the pictures so your customers will know how the jewelry will look when they are worn.
Marketing your shop is a must. Jewelry is a very competitive business and if you do not know how to market your products effectively, you will not be successful. You might want to advertise via social networking sites or with paid ads. There are many tips and tricks to online marketing that are available on the internet.
It is imperative that you have thorough knowledge about the materials of the jewelry you are about to sell. Many peoples are allergic to certain material, especially nickel. There are also many hazardous metals being used in jewelry making such as lead or cadmium. You do not want to get sued when anyone gets allergic reaction or harm because you mislabel your jewelry.
Proper labeling for jewelry that uses precious materials such as natural stones, pearls, or precious metals is a must. To know about regulation in jewelry labeling, you should consult your country’s trade or commerce department. People in the United State should adhere to FTC or Federal Trade Commerce for the jewelry labeling issue.
Good packaging is essential in this business. It should reflect the design of your jewelry, whether your design is cute, luxurious, whimsical, natural, vintage, or other styles. For larger business, it is better to order jewelry boxes with your shop name on them.
These are some basic guides for how to make money with selling jewelry. Online business owners can also learn to market your products from general online marketing guide. Realize that you should continuously update your knowledge about marketing and jewelry.
Almost, all people face the shortage of cash in some point of their life due to various reasons. It does not matter whether you’re facing this problem for buying the new home or buying the new car. To deal with the problem, we always think, what we can sell to generate the required cash. And it is a fact that by selling your old furniture or old electronic goods, you cannot generate the required cash. However, if you have some old gold jewelry or gold accessories then you can easily generate the required cash for yourself by simply selling that gold jewelry to a local jewelry shop that offers the cash for gold. There are number of local and online shops available that offer the Cash for gold in Torrance and you can easily choose the one to generate your required fund.
Now, if you’re from Los Angeles and want to sell jewelry in that location then there are a number of shops available. But, it is extremely important for you to choose the right type of jewelry shop to sell your precious gold because, you can fall in the trap of a fraud or cheater. One thing that you should keep in your mind is that it is the weight and Karat of gold that determines its value. Jewelers normally use the troy ounce for the measurement of gold in United States. Therefore, it is important for you to first understand about the working of measurement scale before you walk in a shop to sell jewelry in Los Angeles. s.
In the current economic situation, it is gold whose price is increasing constantly. The demand of gold is huge in the market and you can get the cash for gold in Torrance according to the market rate of gold. The rate of gold changes almost every day and it is important for the people who want to sell their gold to check the exact market price of gold with a recognized organization. It is very much possible that the price that is offered by the jewelry shop is not the exact price of your metal.
Other than the current market price of gold, you should also check the exact karat number of your gold if you are looking to sell jewelry in Los Angeles. A karat determines the presence of pure gold in a metal or item. The equation is very simple, the higher the Karat number, higher will be the price of jewelry. By using the magnifying glass, you can read the karat number of gold that is written on it. However, if you are not sure about the karat of gold then bring it to an organization that can tell you about the purity of your gold.
Hope, the above information will prove to be very beneficial for you!!
Nick Diamano is an expert in the field of cash for gold and has done lots of research on the different companies available that offers this type of services. He is writing on cash for gold since very long time and for more information you can visit his website: Cash for Gold in Torrance and You can also find the best sell jewelry Los Angeles seller.
Summer is almost here & everyone’s ready to dress up to suit the hot weather. Doctors will start prescribing cool & light clothes that “breathe.” But what can you do about jewellery? Heavy jewellery may chaff & irritate. The sweat may dry & stick to the jewellery & in turn create unsightly rashes and even turn the skin black. Look out for lightweight silver jewellery that enables your skin to breathe. Sterling silver doesn’t react with sweat and remains looking sparkly even during the heat of the day. Just remember to wipe the jewellery with a soft damp cloth the moment you get home.Be patient and surf the internet relentlessly and you are sure to find what you need. Buy earrings online that are lightweight & give an airy appearance for a typical summer feel. These are cheap and affordable and last much longer than more expensive but ‘temple jewellery.
Also, remember that men too can buy lightweight sterling silver bracelets and rings for men. Buy essential jewellery in neutral rose gold shades or snow white sterling silver that matches all your clothes.Many sterling silver online silver jewellery boutiques are found on social media websites like Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. It’s easier for anyone who’s planning to revamp their jewellery during the summer months to find out all the latest products from their favourite jewellery boutique simply by following or like their social media identities.Sales are a great way of revamping your jewellery box & giving it a fresh new look. Those boring old chain, whether they’re gold or silver or plated chains- pour some excitement into your accessories with colored cubic zircons pendants and fashion rings. Not only do you get good quality of jewellery at half the cost, you also look like bought from the haute couture jewellery boutiques. This year’s motto is cooler tones and candy colours, so buy a few bright colored cubic zircons rings with amethyst, sapphire blue, emerald green and other brightly coloured stones are a great idea.
Make hay while the sun shines is a saying that describes an essential summer sale on fashion jewellery online india website like GemLN.in. Use these sales to save money, get some gorgeous pieces of jewellery that no one will believe aren’t diamonds & platinum. Wear your sterling silver jewellery studded with white or coloured zircons on holidays – they’re more glamorous & even if they’re misplaced or stolen – it’s not as heart breaking as losing gold or real diamond jewellery.Summer time is a great time to spend with friends making memories and getting to know new friends. Broaden your sense of fun and fashion – get your friends to go with you on a shopping spree, buy earrings online. This way you don’t exhaust yourselves & can still have house parties while staying safe. Make your own charm necklaces and silver bracelets with those quaint murano glass & Austrian glass crystals that we find on online silver jewellery boutiques. Look out for more summer sales.
Earning money with Jewelry has its distinct advantages. It seems like even women with little interest in Jewelry have at least a small collection of it. Another wonderful thing about Jewelry is that by definition much of it eventually goes out of style and needs to be replaced. All of this adds up to a very large continuous market. Even in a bad economy the decision for many women is not whether or not to buy but, rather how much can they afford to spend. Here are 4 great, proven ways to earn extra income with Jewelry.
Sell Jewelry at Shows, Fairs and Festivals: There is nothing better than putting up a jewelry booth at an event where people have come with the specific intent to spend their money on jewelry. Jewelry booths can present a golden opportunity especially when compared to a fixed store location where it is uncertain whether or not the ideal customers will be in the vicinity. With Jewelry booths the business is actually moved to where jewelry customers are known to be.
This extra income idea is not quite as low cost to start as some others because money is needed for a portable booth, inventory (even if you make it yourself), show entry fees, travel and lodging. However this is far less risky than renting a traditional store. Besides with a booth you can start with just one show per year if you wish until you can afford to do more.
Some of the secrets to success with this type of jewelry business is offering something that is just not available in traditional stores yet can be used for traditional occasions like work, weddings and church just to name a few.
Jewelry Shopping Service: Men are often clueless when it comes to picking out an appropriate gift for that special someone. Often men just give up the idea before it gets off the ground. This is where a jewelry shopping service can be invaluable.
The jewelry shopper will often interview a potential customer for information about their budget, the function of the gift and perhaps the preferences of the gift recipient. A small, hand-picked selection of unique jewelry is then presented. If all goes well the selection process is quick, painless and ideally produces a memorable gift that is well received.
For this income idea you must have a sense of quality jewelry that fits current and classic trends. It is necessary for you to learn how to market to and fit in with those that can afford this service.
This can be an extremely low cost start-up especially if you can acquire jewelry on a consignment basis. It can be started on a very small scale with just a few clients on a flexible part time basis. One obvious trick to this business is to do such a good job that you get lots of repeat business and referrals.
Jewelry Parties: Casual parties that introduce new products to friends, neighbors, acquaintances, co-workers and church members have proven over the years to be an effective way to sell unique items like jewelry. Sales parties can actually be low key, low pressure and lots of fun. They are also relatively easy to learn, have low start-up costs and offer scheduling flexibility. Jewelry parties also have the potential to produce a great income.
The way it works is that you look for a source of jewelry. These can include your own creations or jewelry companies that are specifically set up for party style marketing. Next you recruit people that are willing to have a simple party at their house. You provide the host with a few product freebies or a cut of the commissions in exchange for them inviting friends and family.
When everyone arrives you give a short presentation, hand out catalogs or brochures and ask for orders on the spot. Make sure the guests know that they can conveniently order additional items from you by phone or website even after the party is over. Also let them know that they are all welcome to host a party of their own for future product discounts or for pay.
One of the secrets to success with this form of jewelry marketing is to learn how to get party bookings after you have exhausted the good will of your family and close friends.
Sell Vintage Costume Jewelry Online: Some people have discovered that there is a significant market for inexpensive, vintage costume jewelry. Once sources for the Jewelry have been secured they are often sold on auction sites like eBay for a very significant profit. In fact there is at least one young mother that once sold a $2.00 broken necklace for over $2000. She currently earns a full time living at this while having a schedule that is flexible enough to take care of her school age children. She has also written a book about this business.
These are by no means the only ways to earn extra money with Jewelry but most of these extra income ideas can be started quickly with relatively little money. Another thing they all have in common is that they can make a great part time income with the potential to become a full time venture.
As always, seek out advice from those that have already succeeded in these businesses. Don”t waste your time and money re-inventing the wheel. Look for friendly experts to interview in person or for those that have written eBooks or DVD training courses.
The best way to get trendy appearance is to wear matching accessories like fashion jewellery, bags or nice scarf or stole with your western or Indian outfit such as beautifully embellished designer salwar suit. Fashion or costume jewelleries are worn in different parts of the body like Arms, waist, hair, armlets and feet. For instance, one can use the following ornaments to decorate hair. These embellishments are Hairpins, Fascinators, hair hanglets and head jewelleries for neck, one can wear Carcanets, Necklaces, Chokers, Torcs. The jewelleries which can be worn in arms are Armlets (baju band), Bracelets, Cuff links, Bangles. One can wear the accessories like Slave bracelets, Rings, Wedding rings in hands. Women can apply the accessories like Belly chains, Breastplates, Brooches, Chatelaines and Body piercing jewellery at the different parts of the body. For feet, you can wear Anklets, Toe rings, and barefoot sandals. These women accessories give very trendy appearance to the wearer. Fashion or costume jewellery actually adds a glimpse of charm to every woman’s wardrobe. Customers can buy jewellery for women to decorate different parts of the female body. These costume jewelleries beautify the women’s appearance by complimenting the costume of the wearer.
To find a suitable jewellery collection for the designer outfit is now very handy for the people, as one can easily replace the jewellery with precious stones to a low priced costume or fashion jewellery. Even one can easily get nice collection of affordable costume jewellery to suite the beautiful look and feel, you actually want to flaunt.
The leading women’s jewellery store online provides an extensive designer fashion jewellery range from the leading jewellery brands suitable for every Indian or western costume of women.
At the online women’s jewellery shop in India, fashion or costume jewellery like women earrings and rings add charm and a sense of fashion to the female’s personality. It is actually a way to speak more about women’s personality and charm. One can experiment with costume to a certain extent, but there is an endless possibility in case of fashion accessories and jewelleries.
From the online women jewellery, one can buy designer jewellery for women from an exquisite collection of jewellery designs available in many different hues. The women jewellery India is available for all the occasions like wedding, parties, and festivals. Brides can buy bridal jewellery for the very special wedding day at the best price from these leading online women’s jewellery shops. These jewelleries actually enhance the beauty and charm of the bride. Women other than bride can buy ready-made jewellery for the wedding occasion according to their costume.
If you are a fashion jewelry retailer, you should know the tricks to attract customers to your jewelry outlet. One way is to use beautiful display stands to show off the jewelry pieces. To know more, read along.
When it comes to running your own fashion jewelry store, presentation of the ornaments should be done with utmost care. The best pieces of jewelry may go unnoticed if they are not exhibited properly. Different kinds of display stands are used in jewelry stores to highlight the jewelry pieces. Effective use of these display items can even increase profits in the jewelry business. Here we are discussing some of the benefits of using display stands in jewelry stores.
Attract Customers: When the pieces of jewelry are well displayed, it naturally attracts the customers to your outlet. Whether they buy the jewelry or not, they will definitely think of going through the jewelry collection at store. If you use attractive and rare types of jewelry display stands, customers may even visit your store to have a look at them. This can pave way for a smooth conversation and can even lead to sales.
Better Access to Customers: Some jewelry stands like jewelry display busts, jewelry ring fingers and earring holders can be picked up by the customers so that they can have a better look at the jewelry pieces. When they are given this privilege, it leads to more sales too.
Keep Track of The Jewelry: When you arrange the jewelry pieces on display stands, it is easy for you to keep track of the pieces. This cannot be done when the jewelry pieces are kept in jewelry boxes.
One of the best ways to bring a unique look to your jewelry store is to get display stands that are attractive. For this you may have to contact display stand wholesale dealers and get the best varieties of display stands to make your jewelry pieces attractive.
There are a few things to be careful about while choosing display stands to show off your jewelry pieces. While it is true that these display stands help attract customers, a shiny or glittering display stand could also distract or irritate a potential customer. To avoid this situation, you should be sure as to what kind of products you would be displaying and then choose the display accessories. Different varieties of display stands are available in plastic, metal and glass. You may choose the best one that suits your jewelry’s style and texture. For instance, if you wish to display a necklace, it can be neatly exhibited on a display stand that resembles a human neck rather than pinning it to the wall.
Apart from using great display stands, you should also be careful about the lighting of the store, the setting, colors of the interiors and the salespersons. Taking all these into consideration, you can gain huge profits out of your fashion jewelry business. By creating a brand image in the minds of the customers, it is obvious that they will come to your store again in anticipation of buying those gorgeous pieces of jewelry showcased there in a beautiful and organized manner.
Jewelry has become a popular seller online in recent years, so you’re bound to see thousands of designs while shopping for jewelry on the Web. How do you choose what type of jewelry and where to buy it? It’s will be more easy with following jewelry online shopping advices.
The jewelry market is one of the most complex markets in the world with literally thousands of types of jewelries from necklaces, earrings, bracelets, finger rings and all fashion accessories that cater for women’s tastes. Online shopping offers the buyer the possibility to choose from hundreds of shops without going from store to store and wasting a lot of time searching for the perfect jewelry.
Sterling sliver jewelries are becoming more and more popular among jewelry buyers because they come at an affordable price and also stand out from all other jewelry due to the purity of the silver which is quite exquisite. These jewelries are the perfect compromise between cheap jewelries and very the very expensive ones which aren’t accessible to the regular buyer due to the fact that they come at a big price.
Lots of online shops offer this kind of jewelry for potential buyers who always have a great alternative to other types of jewelries due to the fact that quality can be found at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an engagement ring or a necklace, sterling silver jewelries come in all shapes and sizes, satisfying everyone’s tastes, making them an ideal solution for a present.
Fine jewelry is available online for up to 50 percent less than you’d pay retail. For such a large investment, however, you’ll want to be sure you’re buying from a trusted and reliable source – and that you have done enough homework to make a smart decision.
Another advantage of online jewelry shopping is that you don’t have to stand in line when you want to purchase something also online shops are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides this, many online shops have special offers from time to time, price cuts and other similar advantages which put them in front of regular shops.
On many online jewelry shops you can find comments from customers which bought products from that shop, this is a great way to find out what other people think about the jewelry they had already received which will help you decide whether to buy or not from that jewelry store.
If you are confident that the site is secure and reputable, browse the categories (“sterling silver”, “freshwater pearl”, “necklaces”, “bracelets” and so on) or do a site search using the special keyword of the item you are looking for, such as “sterling silver bracelet,” “gold earrings,” “jade pendant” and so on.
Also, online jewelry stores have a contact section where you can ask questions about whether the product is available or not, this is a great way to find out more information about a specific product like its availability, shipping, payments and other similar questions.
Well developed jewelry websites present their products in a very professional matter, giving the visitor a clear idea about that specific product. Complete information can be found on the site regarding all of their products making the buyer’s life easier because they can have all the information they need about a certain product so they can easily decide which product to buy.
When you are searching for jewelry on the Web, be sure to narrow your search scope to the types of jewelry you like. Use specific styles, materials and themes to narrow your search. It’s even better if you can find an online mall and search for jewelry all in one place. These online shopping malls often offer categorized jewelry items with photos for easy shopping.
All in all, combining online jewelry shopping with sterling silver jewelries you get the perfect way to make an ideal gift to your love one, at a reasonable price. Just by clicking a few mouse buttons you will make someone’s life way happier with a piece of sterling silver jewelry.
Last Friendly Notice: Once you’ve found what you want, take the online price to your local jeweler and see if he or she will give you a similar item at the same price. This can save you shipping and handling costs and the hassle of returning something that you don’t like through the mail.
It has been the inherent nature of human since erstwhile era to beautify its look via several modes. Along with apparels, cosmetics and plenty of fashion accessories, jewellery has also been an enchanting way to glamorize the persona.
When it comes to India, the jewellery is being used here since the Vedic civilization. Apart from the Vedic literature, two great epics Ramayana and Mahabharata are also replete with the descriptions of plenty of jewellery items. The Agni Purana, Vishnu Purana, Brihat samhita also throw light over a large number of jewels, which were used for crafting the jewellery. In the Manusmriti (The Law Code of Manu), duties of a goldsmith have been clearly defined. It also indicates that goldsmiths held a higher standing in comparison to other artisans, probably, because they work with precious metal and stone.
We also found the mention that by the 3rd Century B.C, Indian handcrafted jewellery was in immense demand and it was exported to various countries all over the world.
What’s more! World-acclaimed Ajanta paintings of around 4th & 5th century AD also portray the people wearing more jewellery than the cloth. Further, during the excavation at Mohenjo-daro and other sites of Indus-Sarasvati civilization, host of Indian handmade jewellery have been unearthed. It signifies that women as well as men of ancient era were conscious enough towards their beauty and hence used to wear ornaments made of gold, silver, ivory, copper and several precious and semi-precious stones.
But, it’s indeed interesting that Indian handcrafted jewellery was used not just for the personal adornment. But, in addition, it was used for embellishing the God and Goddess statues in the temples. More amazingly, the ceremonial elephants and horses were also decked with several jewellery items. That’s why, jewellery crafters were extended royal patronage. Hence, they had mastered host of skills for making the masterpieces of jewellery.
The Indian fashion jewellery also flourished during the Mughal period. With the influence of Mughal, the Indian meenakari jewellery and Indian kundan jewellery came into existence, which caught the attention of worldwide fashionistas.
The modern Indian jewellery reflect the western as well as regional influence through its slew of patterns. Today, you can find out a huge collection of jewellery, which contains Indian artificial jewellery, Indian coral jewellery, Indian sea shell jewellery, Patwa jewellery and many more.
The designs of these trendy jewellery exudes a captivating appeal and these go well with casual as well as formal occasions. These can be worn by working women as well as homemakers along with Indian as well as western attires.
Achieving wonderful layers of color on your unique handmade jewelry is efficiently realized by using Liver of sulfur. This marvelous chemical compound reacts with many different metals producing astonishing colors on your handcrafted earrings and handmade bracelets making your handmade jewelry exceptional.
Handmade Earrings, Unique Handcrafted Jewelry, Butterfly Jewelry EarringsThe colors that can be achieved are extraordinary. No other chemical can generate such color patterns on the surface of metals. It is not a solid color but a variation of colors on a single piece.
The actual process is easy to master. You must adjust time, heat and the strength of the solution. This can only be achieved through experimentation. Every little thing can affect the results on your handmade jewelry pieces. The results achieved one day are difficult to get the next time. If you are making matching sets it is best to do them at the same time. This also applies to wholesale jewelry where customers want a standard color pattern each time.
Work in a well ventilated area. The odor of rotten eggs given off by liver of sulfur can be overwhelming if used in a closed area. It stinks but the results that can be achieved are simply amazing.
Liver of sulfur comes in liquid or solid form. The liquid is generally more expensive. Solid liver of sulfur is usually sold in small chunks, which are mixed as needed. The shelf life is unpredictable even when stored properly. It is better to buy small quantities of the solid and make your solution mixing only what you need to color your handmade jewelry.
The process is basic, you can read about it everywhere, but you will add your own creativity to produce magic.
1. Before you begin, your handmade jewelry piece should be clean. Wearing gloves throughout the process is recommended.
2. Put a 1cm or 1/4 inch clump of solid liver of sulfur in a glass or plastic container with about 1 cup of water. The color of the solution should be a very pale yellow. A strong solution will develop the colors too quickly while too weak of a solution can build a thick flaky crust.
3. Have a heat source, the liver of sulfur solution, cold water bath and finally a soapy baking soda rinse. Liver of sulfur will begin to work the second you put handmade bracelets or handmade earrings into it. Let the color develop for a couple of seconds on the handcrafted jewelry item, then put in the cold water bath to stop the patina forming. Repeat these steps until you reach the desired color.
4. Rinse the piece in soapy baking soda solution to remove any residue that could continue to change the color of the patina. Do not rub the handmade jewelry piece with the baking soda mixture as any abrasive will damage the patina finish you have worked hard to create. Be sure to rinse very well as it is probably the most important step to attain the desired effect on your handmade earrings and handmade bracelets.
The secret to control the process is the solution strength and the temperature. The hotter solution will react more quickly and the colors will move faster from one color to the next. They roughly go from gold, pink, blue, purple, gray and finally black.
Use a clear lacquer finish to protect your handmade earrings and unique bracelets with their new patina finish. Liver of sulfur produces a patina finish on metal handmade jewelry but if not treated the effects will wear over time.
Be adventurous to experiment with patterns, designs and textures on a variety of handcrafted jewelry pieces. Watch how a little color can change your handcrafted jewelry into masterpieces!
Ammolite is a kind of opal that is an organic gemstone mainly found on the slopes of a rocky mountain. The above gem is made up of the fossilized shells of Ammonites. The ammonite mainly contains aragonite along with an inherited microstructure from shell. Nowadays, the above gem is mainly used in jewelleries. Due to its eco friendly nature, it is not harmful, does not cause any skin problem, beautiful in color and attractive. One can easily buy the jewelleries made up of the above gem.
There are a number of companies available around the globe that manufacture and supplies these things to the customers. They cut and sell their own gems and stones, thus one can rely on their products and services. If you also want to wear such type of gems, then you need not to worry about anything. You can easily find a number of places to purchase these products in different styles and designs with the help of web services. The best way to buy is through an online store present in the marketplace.
The leading online shop has more than 24 years of working experience and thus, they are reputed and recognized as a leader in the industry. The leading company cuts and sell their own gems to offer guaranteed products to their customers within a limited budget. They work with thousands of Ammolite stones and make various types of jewelleries such as pendants, ladies rings, earrings, bracelets, men’s rings, watches, opal collection and chains with many others. For complete satisfaction, they also offer the full refund facility to customers.
Their main aim is to offer best quality and best prices. You can buy a variety of loose stones in different shapes such as oval, pear, rectangle, free form, square, marquis, round, faceted and matched sets. The Canadian Ammolite present with them is the highly appreciated gems. They work with a team of highly skilled and trained staff members, who have many years of experience in jewellery industry. They believe in making relationships with their customers.
If you are searching for a reliable online store where you can Ammonites for Sale to make jewelleries with them, then look no further than the leading store. They are the one stop shop for you to buy the above product and benefit yourself. With them, you will enjoy a friendly, convenient and risk free shopping experience. If you want to know anything regarding the jewelleries, then you can easily contact professionals through their website. For more details, go through their online portal at any point of time.
If you can baste, sew buttons and use iron-on hem tape or fabric glue, you have all the skills you need to make a Revolutionary War costume for your child. Instead of sewing the costume from scratch, start with garments from your family’s closets, a thrift store or a consignment shop and transform them into Minuteman, Continental soldier and Redcoat uniforms. When you accessorize your child’s costume, keep in mind any restrictions regarding toy guns and weapons.
- The Minutemen were skilled members of America’s militia, but they had no standard uniform. They wore their everyday clothes, which included breeches, shirts, waistcoats and long jackets. To create a costume, start with a pair of solid-colored knee-length pants. Depending on the size of the child, long shorts, Capri pants or athletic pants can be used to resemble breeches. Have the child wear tights under his breeches or long socks to cover his lower legs to represent the stockings worn. Use a woman’s white blouse for the minuteman’s shirt, which was long and loose-fitting. Over the shirt, layer a long buttoned vest known as a waistcoat and a long overcoat. To add authenticity to the coat and vest, replace the existing buttons with brass buttons. For footwear, use plain leather shoes or low boots with laces.
- After the Continental Army was created at the start of the American Revolution, General George Washington chose blue as the color for the uniform coats. A Continental soldier’s basic costume is similar to that of a Minuteman: breeches, buttoned shirt, vest and tights or long socks, but all in white. To make a Continental soldier’s coat, start with a blue suit jacket that falls to the child’s knees. Remove the buttons and attach a band of red felt to the plackets, collar and cuffs. Sew brass buttons onto the cuffs and corners of the collar and a row of buttons to each placket. To complete the look, have your child wear long white socks and plain leather shoes.
- The British soldiers’ bright red uniforms earned them the name Redcoats. To make a British soldier’s costume, use a pair of white breeches, a white buttoned shirt, a white buttoned waistcoat and white tights or long socks. For the uniform coat, use a red suit jacket that hangs to the child’s knees. Remove the buttons and cover the plackets, collar and cuffs with bands of dark blue felt. Sew brass buttons on the blue felt bands and trim the bands with gold braid or cord. Use gold trim to add more details on the shoulders and along the hem of the coat. A British soldier costume should also include long white socks and leather shoes.
Accessories and Equipment
- Accessorize your child’s Revolutionary War costume with equipment and gear that add authenticity. All soldiers had a knapsack for carrying food and supplies and a cartridge box for ammunition. Have your child carry a plain canvas sack with shoulder straps and wear a small leather bag on his hip to mimic Revolutionary gear. Many Revolutionary War canteens were made of wood. To make a copy, cover a small round metal tin with wood-grain adhesive-back paper and glue a wine cork to it. As an alternative to a replica weapon, your child can carry a fife, bugle, marching drum, or 13-starred flag on a pole. Buckled shoes are hard to come by in the 21st century, but you can purchase buckles at a craft store and lace them to your child’s shoes. Complete the Revolutionary War costume with a tricorn hat made from black poster board or felt.
To be able to be noticeable within a group, think about beautifying great attire in conjunction with Pandora Earrings. These kinds of beautiful ornament will personalize an individual’s ensemble nevertheless may also be an amazing talk basic. Along with the hip let alone classy appear, it really is no miracle why Pandora necklaces is going to be the top necklaces select involving girls of most age groups across the world. Pandora Earrings is in reality an international enterprise founded all the way last early 80’s in Denmark by simply for each along with Winnie Enevoldsen.
Its well-known intended for it can be LovePods, charm anklet earrings together with bracelets along with wristwatches. Using Pandora necklaces, some sort of client will likely be reassured involving large happiness due to the fact components of the highest top quality are utilized to create the different products. This LovePods selection has existed due to the fact ’08 and is also made out of 18k platinum and also crystals as an illustration topaz, spinel, citrine, peridot, amethyst let alone, expensive diamonds. Why this kind of first is is actually how the LovePods wedding rings happen to be built to become merged jointly.
With regards to Best Pandora earrings selection’s nearly unrestricted. There exists many choices based on cost, top quality, shape, carat (or weight); slice, along with the platinum or perhaps metallic for the actual cycle. Precious stone pendants can be quite cost-effective they can also be expensive according to the top quality along with dimension on the rocks. There are various benefits to buying some sort of pendants online, not necessarily minimum which is the ability to take your time picking out.
Using On the net jewellers you don’t need to hurry to generate a determination, along with you doesn’t have the actual income force of a traditional look. You can even compare different pendants very easily along with spend less those people sites an extra chance to in the future. Some on-line jewellers in addition have on-line spoken in order to request the issues on-line and get quick answers through the comfort of your dwelling. As soon as searching for the right pendants numerous issues one thinks of including how much it is possible to pay for, will certainly they want it, can it be really worth the value, will be the expensive diamonds within the necklace quality, and others factors also.
We should encounter the item in case you are purchasing a Affordable pendants online after that selecting set up person you’re acquiring the item intended for will like the item, should be the initial thing in which involves brain. Upon having solved this kind of, the other judgements you’ll need to produce will likely be less difficult. Following you should think about the price of the actual stone necklace to see if it’s in your budget range. After which request the actual supplier issues in relation to the caliber of the actual platinum or perhaps metallic how the necklace is constructed of and as well furthermore the caliber of the actual expensive diamonds.
Is your friend getting married? If so, then you must be thinking of options for jewelry as gift on the special day. The trends in wedding jewelry are similar to any other type of jewelry or clothing item. In today’s modern time bridal party, wedding guests, brides and family will thought of weddings as their opportunities to be fashionable with their jewelry.
In most wedding you would notice that jewelleries they wear such as necklace, bracelet and earrings are created specifically for wear in weddings that most of the time complement traditional wedding dresses which are ivory or white. Bridal jewelry can be used to create a special motif of wedding, or to complement the colour accents on a bridal gown. Since it has becoming more popular the brides would change their wardrobe in the wedding reception including its jewelleries, so it is best to consider two distinct jewellery sets for the wedding day.
Every country has its own bridal trends. Among these countries Indian are the most glamorous ones. Most European brides prefer personalized look. Some follow fashion introduced by popular designers and sometimes choose custom pieces. In many wedding bridal jewelry the theme is traditional and simple. Pearls and diamond are among the timeless selection and many brides can pick pieces that include those gemstones.
During Indian weddings jewellery is essential. Brides will not be complete without wearing the different jewellery pieces that are conventional. Most of the time Indian brides will be seen wearing gold yellow jewelry. But there are some cases where she will select pieces of jewelry made from platinum, silver, diamond, or white gold jewellery. Emerald, jade, amethyst, garnet, pearl and ruby are some of the common precious stone in Indian bridal jewelry. One could see some modification in bridal jewelry across regions in India. The common pieces will remain steady.
In jewelry market Desiree, Anita and Cassandra are among the popular name. Desiree and Cassandra are made of freshwater pearls, while Anita is made of Swarovski AB silver and crystals. In bridal jewelry earrings are the most important part and the names of some renowned jewelry items are Jenifer, Maria and Celine. Most of these earrings are made of AB Swarovski pearls and crystals.
In the preparation of bridal ensemble necklaces play an important role. It is the essential component of bridal jewelry. One of the popular types of necklaces is made of silver wire, Swarovski crystals and fresh water pearls known as Beatrice. Necklace beautifully hand crafted from specific materials is called Margareth. It contains 7 crystals and freshwater pearls with transparent wire. Another popular necklace made of crystals and freshwater pearls is named Zakia.
To make you look great and unique on this important day bridal jewelry is important. In the event of selecting appropriate jewelry you need to look for beautiful designs and colours which will give a phenomenal look. This jewelry should match the color and design of the wedding dress to give an attractive look. Jewelry stores are available offline or online to sell unique and timeless products.
Non Body Piercing Jewelry Can Give You Self-Esteem Non piercing body jewelry comes in many shapes, colors, styles, thickness, and materials. These can give the appearance of piercing jewelry. You can wear these without having to add holes to your body. There is no pain, but all the gain! You can show a style you want to show off one minute, and remove them with no problems the next second.
Some of these types of jewelry include:
-Clip on earrings. These have been around for years, even before piercing make its want to the fashion community in the 1970s.
-Earcuffs are metal bands that encircle the ears and press against them to add a little tensions to stay on. That is the way it attaches.
-Body Jewelry is also attached using magnets. These really look authentic if the person is wearing one of the studs or nose rings. These can also be used on the ears, something like the old screw earrings.
-Nipple Rings can be used to wrap around the nipple using a little tension also. Picture a not complete circle with an opening at the bottom. The ring then slips over the nipple and with a little pinch, holds attached.
-There are also crystal tattoos that can be used and nipple jewelry or other body adornments. These “Bindi” crystal tattoos have been around for centuries in India.
-NippleCharms.com also have patented nipple noose dangles that uses FDA approved hoops that longer nipples can use to attach them.
-And there are a number of other sites online and other ways to use non piercing nipple rings and body jewelry.
Body Piercing and body jewelry might make a style statement but one should make sure that one takes proper precautions and proper care after the piercing is done and it heals up to prevent oneself from unnecessary hassles, pains and scars.
Body Jewelry and non-piercing jewelry can make a style announcement that one can change on the spot. Add or remove, this kind of jewelry can add some fun to your life. They can also be subtracted immediately in case the employer or someone else will frown on body jewelry. Have fun with it!
Silver, as a precious metal, has long been considered second only to gold. Its sheen and malleability has made it popular in the use of utensils, money and jewellery. It has also been used for preservation of foods where people in the early 20th century would put silver coins in pots of milk to prolong its freshness. This ancient metal sees its way into clothing as well to reduce odours, and decrease the risk of bacterial infection. Its other uses can be seen in mirrors, optics, dentistry, photography and electronics.
In jewellery, the silver used is sterling silver, an alloy of 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. As it is malleable, it can be used to create all sorts of intricate designs. Its cheaper price also makes it affordable for many.
Silver necklaces(In Danish sølv halskæder) can best be complicated with pendants and stones. There are many lovely designs you can choose from online too. From movie inspired styles to those made famous by celebrities, your options for silver necklaces are limitless.
Diamond, meanwhile, has remained the stone of choice for jewellery throughout the ages. Prized for its remarkable optical quality, hardness and ability to withstand corrosive elements, it has continued to remain the most popular gem, especially for rings.
Seductive, speaking of wealth and status, diamond rings(In Danish diamantringe) have been immortalized through film and song. The Hollywood film ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blondes’ starring sex symbol Marilyn Monroe crooning the hit number ‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’, has only added to its allure.
To add to its attraction, diamond rings can be chosen from five primary cuts, giving admirers a range to choose from. They include the ‘princess cut’, the ‘marquise cut’, the ‘round cut’, the ‘pear cut’ and the ‘oval cut’.
However, inspite of its appeal, this precious mineral has recently acquired some negative publicity. With reports of many being mined in conflict zones to finance insurgencies, there is much debate on their legitimacy. People have now been urged only to purchase diamonds with a Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS), to distinguish them from conflict diamonds and help stop the trade of such ‘blood’ stones.
However, no matter the controversy, diamond rings will no doubt continue to fascinate mankind for their simplistic beauty and future rarity. An object loved since antiquity is unlikely to be unloved any time soon.
Do you want to know more about diamond rings(In Danish diamantringe) or Silver necklaces(In Danish sølv halskæder) visit this sites.
As many people know,buying a diamond engagement ring isn’t a light effort.For every retailer out there enticing offers and catchy adverts,there are many similarities among them.How do you know who to trust?Well,in this case, Ritani Reviews can do a lot towards showing the way.Well researched and giving you what it looks like getting your engagement ring from this company;you can’t go wrong using reviews as you conduct your search.
Reverse French Manicure
- The French manicure is a classic nail art look that has been around for years: pale pink nails (your own or acrylic) are painted with a thin-to-thick strip of white at the top of the nail, just above the nail bed. The reverse French manicure is essentially the photo negative of the French. The half-moon cuticle bed at the base of the nail is painted with a curved strip in a contrasting color to the main nail, in addition to the top strip in the style of the classic French manicure. Use contrasting colors for an even more modern twist. At home, one trick to make the reverse French easier to apply is sticking circular hole-punch reinforcer stickers to the base of the nail before applying the main nail color for a more even application.
- Leopard and zebra print nail art can be successfully applied at home or at the salon. For professional manicures, simply ask your nail technician for samples and ideas, and change up the usual leopard and zebra colors for a unique take on the design. At home, apply a base coat in brown (for leopard) or white (for zebra), and paint the spots or stripes on top using a striper brush or nail polish pen for increased precision.
- The gel impressions technique is best left to the professionals. With this method of nail art application, a base coat is applied in a glitter or sheer color. Gel polish is thickly applied over the basecoat, and then a design is “cut” out in the gel polish before it sets to reveal the glitzy basecoat underneath.
Pearls, Sequins, Studs and Rhinestones
- With the use of a nail adhesive readily available at the nail salon or your local drugstore, you can apply sequins, pearls, studs and rhinestones to give a new look to your nail art. These appliqués should be the finishing touches on your painted nails. Make sure you leave ample drying time so that they don’t get dislodged or otherwise disrupt your new, neat nails.
Goth costumes tie in well to Halloween because of the inherent link between the holiday and the color black and the fantasy of goth culture. Whether authentic tributes to history’s gothic period or an homage to the youth movement, goth costumes can transition from Halloween to nightclub or party hopping easily.
- Both men and women wear fetish gear such as cuffs, chokers and vinyl or leather pants. Men can wear fishnet tops with or without a layer underneath or a vest on top. Women may wear fishnet hosiery and visible lingerie such as corsets or slips. Make your own costume pieces from scraps of leather cut to the size of your neck or wrists with snaps or ties glued to the ends for fastening. Women can create a simple tulle slip by gathering a length of tulle with a long machine stitch and inserting an elastic waistband at the top. Wear it under a short skirt with fishnet tights and black boots.
- For both guys and girls, goth makeup usually includes paling the face and darkening lips and eyes. Influenced by vampire myth, goth makeup normally consists of white, black, dark reds and sometimes fantasy colors such as violet or blue. Apply the makeup more dramatically than would be used during daily wear. Use black eyeliner thickly around the eye and lashes. Use dark blood-red lipstick, or black.
- When accessorizing your goth costume, wear shoes that complete the look. For both sexes, combat boots look great, especially with multiple rivets and buckles. Girls can wear heels with buckles or studs, and guys may wear a heavy dress shoe in black. Take a pair of shoes you already own and can afford to sacrifice and glue on spikes or studs. Canvas high- and low-top tennis shoes that come in whimsical colors or patterns may add a splash of color to an otherwise all-black costume or contrast with hosiery or pants colors. Add neon or black laces to a pair you already own.
- Dye your hair for a goth costume using black, dark blue or plum temporary hair color. Coordinate your hair color with your clothes, or use a color that suits your character. As an alternative to dying your entire head, use streaks of fantasy colors such as purple, bright red or neon pink. Both men and women may spike hair up or wear it down close to the face, flattened over the eyes. A girl can wear her hair in a half-up style, down on the front and sides with a spiky ponytail on top.
- Women can wear crushed velvet skirts or tops with trench coats. Thrift and vintage stores sometimes carry these items. Purchase something that fits and dye it black at home, or add studs, zippers or chains as trim. Men wear baggy slacks, sometimes with zippers or change. The pants can be black or red or other colors. Wear a white shirt on top with a pinstripe vest.
Decide on your color scheme. Red, white and blue are popular with Superman, Spiderman and Wonder Woman. You can go with a darker more brooding color scheme. Black, grays and purples work well for Batman or you can go with something bright and contrasting like the Fantastic Four’s blue and yellow.
Start with your basic layer. You will need leggings, shorts, tights or exercise pants for the bottom and a tight pullover shirt for the top. Your basic layer should be tight and probably all one color. Your contrast will come with the accessories.
Next decide on your powers. This will determine what weapons and props you will need. Go to a toy store or costume shop and look for cool guns, swords and gadgets.
Spray paint your boots, belt and gloves. Let dry. Attach your weapons and/or gadgets to your belt.
Make your cape. Decide how long you want your cape to be. Measure and cut your material to this length and twice this width. You will have a rectangle twice as wide as it is long.
Fold cloth in half. You will have a square. Tie your marker to a piece of string. Run the string from one end of the the folded edge to the other end where your marker is. Holding the end of the string firmly in its corner, draw an arc from markers corner to opposite corner. Cut along line You will now have a triangular shape with one arced side. Unfold and you will have a large half circle.
In the center of straight edge of the half circle, draw and cut another smaller circle to fit around your neck.
Cut ribbon in half and sew to either side of the neck hole to tie cape on.
Finally, protect your secret identity. You can get a mask at a costume shop or department store Halloween section. If you don’t see one you like or if your hero has an animal motif, cut the top half off of a Halloween mask and use it. For a full head look, wear a balaclava, a kind of one hole ski mask, under the costume shop mask. Look for one that comes below the chin
Decorate your costume with your emblem or symbol. You can use fabric paint if you are artistic or you can just put your initial on the front of your shirt or the back of your cape with duct tape. You can also add sew-on or iron-on stars and emblems from the fabric store to your costume.
Go defend justice.
Changing Internal Structure
- Review the existing pieces in your line, comparing them to selling trends. For example, if leggings have a high weekly turnover at retailers — meaning they are fast-selling — and your collection revolves around bloomer shorts, you need to be flexible enough to change or add styles within your line according to market demands.
- Review your pricing structure. For instance, if your collection features non-branded T-shirts with graffiti-inspired screen prints retailing for $80 and most of the competitor’s prices range from $20 to $60 with embellishments, you need to reassess your manufacturing costs to lower your pricing structure according to market pricing trends.
- Assess your budget and reduce costs in specific areas, such as sample development. This will free capital for marketing expenses for the relaunch. For example, if you are purchasing excess fabric and trims, reduce the monthly budget by 20 percent and move the savings to marketing.
- Hire a professional photographer to photograph models in specific pieces. Although this is an added expense, you can create a professional look-book featuring your collections. Buyers work with look-books to review the collection’s fabrics, colors and silhouettes.
- Create buyer line sheets and include pricing structures with significant discounts for quantity purchases. Line sheets, used by sales representatives, refer to individual garment photographs with pertinent information such as wholesale prices, color, fabric, sizes and quantity minimums. Set up separate sheets for each category in the collection. For example, if you sell tops and accessories, have one line sheet for tops and a separate one for accessory pieces.
Relaunch Marketing Strategy
- Submit line sheets to multi-line fashion showrooms in your area. This is especially important if you do not have a full-time sales representative or team. These showrooms generally represent both established and up-and-coming designers. Showroom sales representatives have established retail and editorial contacts who can introduce your relaunch collection to fashion magazine and trade editors, creating buzz and publicity.
- Create a brand strategy for the relaunching event. FUBU founder Daymond John suggests creating a three-word mantra that defines your brand. For example, if the clothing line revolves around recycled fabrics and your label is called “Recyclable Fashions,” include your three-word brand mantra in the promotional materials, such as “Recyclable Fashions: Recycled, Restored, Re-Styled.”
- Use social media to generate a no-cost marketing buzz. Have a contest with a prize for the winner. Give away coupon codes for upcoming sales events with free shipping as another incentive.
- Plan a relaunch event or party according to your budget. If you have a large budget, rent space at a popular nightclub or lounge. Hire models to wear the outfits during the event, cater food and prepare gift bags containing a product gift and look-book copy. If you own a retail shop and have a limited budget, create a festive atmosphere for customers. Decorate the entrance with displays featuring the clothing, hire a DJ to play music and have a raffle. Give guests discount coupons for merchandise.
- Prepare a press release for local news outlets and online fashion sites. Include pertinent information for the relaunch event, such as the date and location, along with the company name and contact person, phone number and email address.
- Send invitations to fashion magazine and trade press editors and local media. Local publicity often sparks interest, turning potential customers into steady clients.
Step 1: Choose the Clothes
Selling your old clothes on eBay allows you to get cash for a purchase you’ve already made. If you’d to increase your profits, purchase new clothing for resale.
In her Entrepreneur.com article, Charlene Davis — author of “Making Big Profits on eBay” — notes that designer-label clothing aimed at adults and teens sells particularly well. Davis recommends brands Prada, Coach and Banana Republic for adults and teens and brands like Gap, Old Navy and Gymboree for kids. In a U.S. News article, successful eBay clothing seller Miriam Otto agrees that name-brand and lightweight items make sense for reselling.
If you want to purchase clothing for resale, you can buy wholesale from either the manufacturer or another seller or purchase merchandise from sample sales in your area. Retailers use sample sales to get rid of extra merchandise or clothing that was used on mannequins. To find sample sales, contact manufacturers directly or subscribe to their mailing list. You can also check online fashion websites like Racked or look for newspaper ads to find sample sales in your area.
Other potential sources for clothes are flea markets, used clothing stores and garage sales. You can import clothes from other countries, but be sure to review import laws and trade barriers before choosing that route.
- EBay prohibits users from selling certain clothing from certain brands, like Diesel and Crocs. Visit the webpage for a full list of prohibited brands.
Step 2: List on eBay
To sell on eBay, you must create an eBay account and a PayPal account and link an active bank account via PayPal. From the eBay home screen, navigate to “My eBay” and select “Sell an Item.” The website prompts you to enter basic information about the item, such as the size, brand, condition, photos and a description. You then set an auction time frame, starting price, “Buy it Now” price and shipping fees.
Your potential customers won’t have the opportunity to try on the clothes, so include garment measurements in your description whenever possible. Mention any defects up front to avoid misunderstandings after the sale.
When uploading photos, take pictures that capture any defects or irregularities in the clothing. Note that eBay doesn’t allow sellers to use a stock photo as the main photo for a clothing item unless the item is sold new.
Step 3: Ship and Request Feedback
If someone purchases your item, you’re obligated to ship the item within the shipping time frame you selected for the auction. Use supplies that protect the clothes during shipping process. A padded envelope may work for a small blouse, but you’re best off with a box for larger items. Include padding, such as bubble wrap, foam or packing peanuts to buffer the item from rough handling in transit.
After you receive payment for your item, leave feedback for your buyer. A high buyer feedback score makes customers more apt to purchase your products, so communicate with your buyer as needed to ensure the transaction goes smoothly. If she has received the item and hasn’t left feedback for you, it’s okay to send a message and request positive feedback.
- Familiarize yourself with brand-name clothing. Look through your own closet for any favorite brand name items and make a list in your notebook. Include the brand name, a brief description of the garment such as “low rise jeans” or “long-sleeved black top” and label size . Visit high-end clothing stores and try on the clothing, again noting the brand, garment type and size.
Once you have a number of entries in your notebook, look for trends among your tastes. You may find that you especially like the tops made by a particular brand, but their jeans don’t fit you well, or you may find that your favorite high-end jeans are labeled a size smaller than the rest of your jeans. This information helps you sort through clothing racks at a thrift or consignment store more quickly.
- Shop for clothing at second-hand stores using your notebook as a guide. Be prepared to look in the section for your own size, as well as a size larger and smaller as sizes are not consistent across brands or even among lines of the same brand.
Keep an eye out for other high-end brands of which you might not be aware. Look for high-quality fabrics, impeccable seams and tidy buttonholes. Turn a garment inside out to inspect the inside. Quality garments are finished as beautifully on the inside as on the outside .
- Try on a lot of clothing. A brand-name alone does not ensure a great-looking outfit. Make sure the clothes fit you just the way you like. A $10 pair of designer jeans is no bargain if you can’t wear them because the jeans don’t fit. Examine your finds carefully for rips or stains. Some people only donate their brand-name clothing because they no longer consider it wearable.
- Visit thrift stores and consignment shops regularly. While some stores keep older items on the rack indefinitely, many stores use a color-coded tag system to rotate stock every four to six weeks. Many stores re-stock overnight and have the best selection first thing in the morning.
- Look for the best deal. Thrift stores may have half-price days or may discount items marked with a certain color of tag. Consignment stores are generally more expensive than thrift stores because the original owner of the clothing receives a portion of the sale price, usually 50 percent. However, the clothing at consignment stores may be extremely high end and is usually in excellent condition.
Women can take months preparing for the biggest day of their life which is their wedding day. When choosing their outfit it is all about the dress and the accessories that will be worn with it. Hours and many tears can be spent looking for that perfect dress so you will need the perfect piece of handmade jewellery to add the finishing touch. This could be a pair of earrings, a necklace, a bracelet or a matching jewellery set that includes all or any of these pieces.
So where do we start when we are looking for these handcrafted jewellery designs and how do we make sure that we make the right choice? Generally the bride will start with choosing her wedding dress and the accessories will then be chosen to compliment the dress design. A bride will take a lot of time choosing the correct dress to suite her style, personality and her body shape so it goes without saying that the same should be done when she is looking for her pieces of handmade jewellery.
Strapless wedding dresses are very fashionable but it leaves your necklace bare so with this style you would be able to wear both earrings and a necklace as a jewellery set and maybe a bracelet to compliment and finish the look. You need to be looking for a handcrafted jewellery design that will compliment the dress and not draw attention from it. If the dress has many embellishments keep the jewellery design simple and if the dress is simple then you could have a more intricate and elaborate design. If your dress has a high necklace line then a pair of stud earrings and a bracelet will be all you are looking for and if you have a v shaped necklace line a simple pendant and drop earrings will look beautiful.
When you have decided on the style of your handmade jewellery you have to make the choice as to the materials you would like the pieces making from. Traditionally we think about wedding jewellery being crafted from pearls and crystals and there is a reason for this. Pearls and crystal are neutral in colour and this means that they will compliment any colour of dress and also because these materials are very feminine. A wedding is a very traditional occasion and many of the things that we do or wear are traditional on that day. If your dress has embellishments of beads then you can include these in your handcrafted jewellery designs. Ask you dress maker if she can give you a sample of the materials and beads used in the making of your dress so you can pass these on to your jewellery designer to help with the design of your handmade jewellery.
When you sit with your jewellery designer to design your handcrafted jewellery take their advice as to the designs and style but remember that this is your special day so have your own input into the design. You want it to compliment your dress but you also want it to reflect your own personality and style. If you have a theme with your wedding you may be able to incorporate this in the designs or you could have some beads or an old piece of jewellery that has sentimental value that could be placed somewhere in that handmade jewellery design.
Your pieces of jewellery does not have to be a pair of earrings, a necklace or earring you could choose to wear a tiara of hair combs that have been decorated with beautiful beads or a hair band. Remember that when it comes to wedding jewellery that less is more, it is very easy to purchase too many piece of jewellery when you see the beautiful designs, when going to choose the pieces take a friend with you that will give you honest advice.
If you are looking for a piece of handmade jewellery to compliment your wedding dress you have to take many things into consideration. The style, the colour and the embellishments as you want your handcrafted jewellery design to compliment the dress and not to draw attention away from it.
A shy smile dances on her lips, her eyes seek the one she is about to share her entire life with, her attire accentuates her beauty and the elaborate bridal jewelry she has worn effortlessly brightens up her face and captures attention. Every Indian bride looks nothing short of resplendent on the most important day of her life and every aspect of the ensemble, including the Indian bridal jewelry lends itself to this very purpose. There is no dearth of choices when it comes to choosing the best ones to complement the attire, thanks to an extensive variety which includes the traditional gold jewelry, kundan jewelry, jadau jewelry and many more.
Indian wedding jewelry is among the most sought after jewelry items all over the world, especially with many couples in the Western countries opting for Indian style weddings. Unlike the jewelry from other countries, bridal jewelry made in India is more elaborate, intricate and has a lot more finesse associated to it. Indian jewelry designers today are as versatile in creating traditional designs as they are in contemporary ones. Whether the bride wants to have a simple wedding or an elaborate traditional one that spreads over a period of three to seven days, there are a plethora of options for the bride to select from.
Before the advent of ecommerce and the arrival of online stores, customers had to visit a number of retail jewelry stores and spend hours trying to find the perfect bridal jewelry and finally pay through their nose for their purchase. Thanks to the outreach of the internet today and the increase in the number of online jewelry stores, buying Indian bridal jewelry is no longer a herculean task. Though there are a number of perks associated with buying jewelry online, there are certain risks also associated to it. The silver lining, however, is that you can buy the best Indian jewelry online at the right prices when you take a few precautionary measures while making your purchase.
The internet plays host to a number of jewelry stores that claim to offer the best and genuine Indian bridal jewelry. But relying solely on the claims and not performing any background check can cost you a huge amount of money. It is wise to read up the reviews of the online store you are interested in and also visit their website to glance through their testimonials and feedback to get first hand information about the type of bridal jewelry they sell, their customer service, shipping process and more.
Any genuine online Indian bridal jewelry store will have a wide collection of jewelry items under every category along with their pictures and specifications. Do not purchase bridal jewelry from online stores that do not list the specifications or use ambiguous language. Before you finalize the purchase and make the payment, read through the terms and conditions and verify if the shopping portal offers a secure payment gateway so you do not lose any of your private financial data.
Today when we hear the term handmade jewellery or handcrafted jewellery what is brought to mind is the beaded type of jewellery which is crafted from semi-precious gemstones that a through hole and is strung on wire. Jewellery where a flat backed or cabochons stone is set in the design is not usually referred to as handmade or handcrafted.
When it comes to making handmade jewellery there are two main styles of semi-precious stones. One is the larger stones that you will find have been cut and polished and cut into many shapes like rounds, rectangles, cubes, oval, teardrop, and rice and twisted. You will find these in smooth polished and some that have a faceted cut and come in a range of semi-precious stones like Rose Quartz, Amazonite, Tigers Eye, Turquoise, Onyx and many more. The size of these semi-precious beads usual vary in size from 4mm to 20mm and these beads are usually used in pieces of handcrafted jewellery that are chunkier in designs and sometimes used in combination with other materials. They make beautiful necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
The other sorts of beads that we will find are finer and usually faceted and some of the beads that are created from these semi-precious gemstones are called rondels, briolette and small round. These stones are much smaller and because they have a faceted fine cut they will reflect the light so they are placed in pieces of handmade jewellery to add some sparkle and shine. These beads are usually around 2mm to 7mm in size so are ideal for finer and more delicate pieces of handcrafted jewellery. These semi-precious gemstones may be added to designs that have been created from smooth polished stones as a contrast and design detail. This type of bead can be found in most of the semi-precious gemstones and these are used to make some unique and original designs. These stones look stunning set together in clusters in earrings, pendants and rings reflecting the light to create a sparkling piece of handmade jewellery.
After you have chosen the type of semi-precious gemstone you would like to create your piece of unique handcrafted jewellery you can start creating your unique design. If the look you want to achieve is chunky and bold then the larger beads are the ones that you will need, you can use these on their own or you can compliment them with other stones and beads. If the look you want is finer and more delicate then the smaller beads are the ones to choose and as with the larger beads you will be able to mix these with other stones. Freshwater pearls work perfectly with these small faceted beads.
If you are want to make a piece of handcrafted jewellery that is big and bold there are some semi-precious stones you can source in large slabs. Many of the Agates are available like this and can be quite beautiful when polished and come in some bright colours. Polished slabs can be set on a clasp and hung from a chain making a plain and simple pendant that will be a real show stopper. Many of the different types of Jaspers come in larger pieces and when polished and cut can be made into beautiful pendants in many shapes both smooth polished and carved and these make great focal points for many handmade jewellery designs. These can be placed in the centre of a unique necklace designs and then framed with smaller beads either of the same stone or a mix that will compliment the main focal point stone.
The type of handcrafted jewellery you can create from semi-precious gemstones beads of any size is only limited by your imagination and you are able to create earrings, bracelets, necklaces, jewellery sets, pendants and rings.
The range of beautiful handcrafted jewellery that you can create is endless. With Rose Quartz, Turquoise, Tigers Eye and more semi-precious beads you can make handmade jewellery in unique and original designs. You will find that jewellery handcrafted from semi-precious stones are both stylish and elegant.
- Determine which character you would like to paint, and whether you want to paint the design against a background or use the whole nail as the character’s face.
- Keep it simple. You don’t have to draw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Instead, you can paint the nail green and add details that are suggestive of the characters, such as simple bands of red, orange, blue and purple for the eye masks. A single swipe across the center of the nail is enough for this accent, and you can add two little dots of white with black dots in the center for the eyes. Similarly, you can paint a yellow nail for Winnie the Pooh and accent it with eyes and a mouth, or paint a white nail for Hello Kitty and draw on whiskers and eyes. Let each of your layers dry before adding an accent.
- Focus on something suggestive of the character. Your nail art doesn’t have to be a mini portrait of the character. Instead, think of something that would evoke an image of the character. For example, you can paint a brown nail with black asymmetrical spots for Scooby-Doo, or you can paint a simple pink or red bow at the tip of the nail for Hello Kitty.
- Use geometric shapes. Again, your nail art does not have to be precise. It need only suggest the style of the character. Using geometric shapes can simplify the process. For example, represent Mickey Mouse with three black dots. Create Batman with a circle and two triangles. If you wish, you can add accents with a nail art pen.
- Draw your design using a nail art pen if desired. If you are artistically inclined and have a steady hand, you can get into more detail by using a nail art pen. The pen has a fine point that allows for greater control in creating your design. For even more creative options, you can use fine brushes intended for artistic paintings to create your design.
- Apply nail art stickers. If you are hopeless with a nail polish brush, or your little girl wants a character with too much detail, you can buy some nail art stickers and apply them directly. Apply a base paint of polish and when it’s dry, apply the stickers.
- Purchase a fingernail art stamp kit. Most of these kits start around $15 to $20. Read through and follow the directions enclosed in your kit to do your fingernail art stamping.
- Choose a base coat color. It can be any color you want. Paint your nails and wait until the coat of nail polish dries.
- Apply a different color of nail polish to your disc or image plate or straight to the stamper. Your kit will probably come with colors you can choose from or you can purchase separate colors. Scrape excess paint off if using a disc and press the stamper firmly onto the disc, making sure you’ve transferred the entire design.
- Press the stamper onto your nails, transferring the design to your nails.
- Put a clear coat of nail polish to help the design set. Make sure you use the recommended clear coat of nail polish that comes with your kit to prevent your design from smearing.
- Dip the striper brush into the polish of your choice. You need a generous amount of polish on the brush.
- Make two simple teardrops. Push the brush down firmly against the surface of the nail. This creates the first half of the heart.
- Return the striper brush into the polish and make the second teardrop. Place the tip of the brush next to the bottom of the first teardrop. Angle the brush outward to create the second half of the heart.
- Let the nail art heart dry. This will take 2 to 3 minutes because the polish is very thick.
- Apply a top coat when the nail art heart is completely dry. Doing so while it is still slightly wet will cause smudging.
Apply Water Set Decals
- Use scissors to cut your nail art decal out around the design.
- Place a single drop of water onto the table.
- Set your nail decal in the drop of water with the blue paper side down.
- Wait for 10-15 seconds. The paper will begin to curl.
- Pick up the nail decal using your tweezers and lay the nail decal on top of your nail.
- Use one finger to anchor the nail decal lightly against your nail and slide out the backing paper from underneath.
- Move the decal into place. Using a piece of tissue, press the nail decal to remove the water and air below.
- Wait one to two seconds while the decal adheres to the nail.
- Apply a thin layer or topcoat to the decal area. Allow it to dry.
- Brush on another layer of topcoat to cover the entire nail and allow it to dry.
Apply Rubber Decals
- Choose a quick-dry base coat and brush one coat onto all your nails.
- Choose your nail polish color and stroke on one coat.
- Wait until your nail polish dries and then apply another thin coat.
- Allow your second coat of polish to dry before proceeding with your nail decals.
- Remove your decal from the backing plastic with tweezers.
- Lay your decal on the chosen nail.
- Tap your decal lightly to ensure that there are no air pockets. Use an orangewood stick.
- Apply a thick layer of top coat polish to your nails to seal your work. Allow it to dry.
Apply Full Sheet Nail Decals
- Brush on a single layer of base coat and allow it to dry.
- Stroke one layer of your preferred polish over the base coat. Once dry, apply the second coat.
- Trim your nail decal to fit your nail and remove it from the design sheet.
- Rub over the design using an orangewood stick, and keep the backing on until finished. You’ll see the transfer is complete when the paper peels up without any decal on it.
- Peel off the sheet and examine your nails.
- Use your finger to press down any edges that haven’t adhered completely.
- File the edges of any nail decals that extend past the edge of your nails.
- Brush on a topcoat to protect your nail decal and allow it to dry.
- Purchase your Fimo nail designs online; there are several websites that sell this type of nail art. Some require you to slice the designs yourself, while others are pre-sliced for your convenience. The four-inch cane-slicing blade can be purchased from most craft retailers.
- Slice your Fimo designs with the cane-slicing blade, if you purchased the designs in roll form. Slice the roll as thin as possible, so the design does not extrude too far off your nail’s surface.
- Apply a layer of base coat nail polish to each of your fingernails. Make sure the coat is thin, so it won’t clump up.
- Affix the Fimo nail design to your fingernail carefully, pressing the design into the still-wet layer of nail polish. You might need to use tweezers for accuracy, as the Fimo nail designs are incredibly small.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 on the rest of your fingernails. Allow the designs to dry to the nail for about 60 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of top coat over each of your fingernails to seal in the designs.
Every year at Thanksgiving, some child somewhere needs a Pilgrim costume. Pilgrim costumes are easy to make, and there are several ways to go about it. Choose which method works best for you, and get your Pilgrim ready for his performance.
Sew Your Own Costume
- Visit the fabric store and pick out a pattern that suits your needs. Check the back of the pattern for all the necessary fabric lengths and supplies for the costume.
Borrow a Costume
- There is always some Susie Homemaker that made her child an elaborate Pilgrim costume. Find someone whose child has dressed up like a Pilgrim in previous years. Ask to borrow that costume.
Make Up Your Own Costume
- The boy pilgrim can be as simple as black pants and shoes. Roll up the bottom of the pant legs to represent the style of clothes that pilgrims wore. Put a rubber band inside the rolls of the pant leg to create a knickers style pant. Add a white shirt, black jacket, gold buckles to the shoes and a black hat. Let him carry a toy rifle to complete the outfit.
The girl pilgrim is as simple as a plain black dress with a white apron. Give her a white bonnet to complete the outfit.
Rent a Costume
- Believe it or not, you can rent a costume for a child. Visit costume or vintage stores and find one that works for you.
Picking a Costume
- When it comes to finding clothes for your costume, make your local thrift store your first visit. Select clothing that is one to two sizes larger than what you normally wear, since oversize clothes will make you look more ragged than garments that fit properly will. Look for several items that you can layer together, such as a long-sleeved t-shirt, a button-down shirt, a sweater and a pair of baggy pants. Girls might also wear a long, ripped skirt or nightgown over tights. Pick items that don’t match in color and style. You might also take a trip into the closet of an older man — such as your father — and borrow some worn-out items.
- Wash any items that you find at a thrift store before putting them on. When they’re clean, add some wear and tear to them to make your costume look more ragged. Press your clothing onto the driveway or a patch of grass to get some dirt splotches onto the fabric. To make light-colored clothing look older, brew a pot of tea and let it cool to room temperature. Dip the fabric into the tea, wring it out and let it dry. Make some holes or slits in the knees of your pants with scissors or rub sandpaper over the shirt collars and elbows to make them look slightly more threadbare.
- A ragged orphan might not wear many accessories, but adding a few items will make your look complete. Pull on a pair of mismatched socks and your oldest, dirtiest shoes; to go even further, place mismatched laces in your shoes. Tear a long strip of fabric off the bottom of one of your shirts and tie it around your head to keep your hair back; boys can tie pieces of fabric around their wrists to create makeshift wristbands. Give children worn, broken thrift-store toys — such as one-eyed teddy bears — to carry.
Putting the Look Together
- One of the perks of dressing up as an orphan is that suiting up is a quick process. Throw your clothes on in whatever order you pick them up; don’t be afraid to pull a button-down shirt on over a sweater or put a shirt on backwards. After you’re dressed, add some smears to your face and hands to make yourself look like you’ve been out in the elements. Rub dirt or brown makeup onto your skin. Complete your look by running some gel through your hair to make it look greasy and unkempt.
- To get that basic hip-hop look, wear a bright colored sweat suit, like red or yellow and a large gold chain, the bigger the chain the better. Many Halloween and party supply stores have plastic gold chains that are large and look real. Wear a beanie cap, which are tight fitting and have an elastic band. Accessorize the outfit with some athletic shoes and dark sunglasses. Wear the pants baggy for the true hip-hop style.
Quick and Easy
- For a quick and easy hip-hop costume, you will need a white shirt, really baggy pants, funny boxers, a black marker, a baseball cap, several gold chains and athletic tennis shoes. Take the black marker and write your rapper name on your shirt. Names examples include “Sweet Thing,” “Brown Sugar,” or “Hotty Totty.” Put on your baggy pant over the funny boxers and make sure the boxers are showing. Pull the pants down so they look really baggy and let the boxers show. You might need to use a belt to keep them from falling down. Put on several gold chains and put the baseball cap on sideways. Wear the tennis shoes untied with the shoestrings taken out.
- If budget allows, create a hip-hop costume that stands out using several bling accessories. Wear the same baggy pants with boxers and any shirt will work. Find several large gold chains with diamonds, bracelets and rings. Halloween stores and party supply stores carry this fake jewelry. The jewelry is large and some of the rings will cover your entire hand. Wear a baseball cap sideways or a tight-fitted beanie. If you want to go for the Flavor Flav look, tie a large wall clock around your neck and wear it as a necklace.
- Accessories that will work with any hip-hop costume include snap-on gold teeth, large gold chains and jewelry, large diamond earrings, any jewelry with dollar signs, baseball caps and tennis shoes. Carry a boombox as an accessory.
- Costumes don’t have to be complicated to be effective. No matter what dress size you are, dressing as a ghost could not be easier. Take an old white bed sheet, and fold it in half at the center point halfway along the length. Draw a spooky face in the center of the sheet on one side of the fold with a black marker pen, adding eyes and a mouth. Dress in white or light-colored clothes. Put the sheet over your head, with the face covering yours, and drape the sheet out over your arms.
Witch or Wizard
- For this costume, dress in black or dark-colored clothes. Use a large rectangle of black fabric as a cape. Stick silver stars cut from aluminum foil onto the cape. Add a pointed black hat from a costume or thrift store, and hold a magic wand. Have a creative friend paint on a spooky face with face paint or buy a cheap mask. To create more of a sexy witch look, wear a black corset to shape your fuller figure and a short black skirt to show off shapely legs, finishing with a black cape.
- If you are comfortable with your size and don’t mind a little lighthearted humor at your own expense, try dressing as a Halloween jack o’lantern. Wear an orange sweatshirt and black or brown sweatpants. Buy cheap orange fabric from a discount store. Cut two very large circles of the orange fabric and stick them onto two large circles of cardboard, cut to the same size, using white craft glue. Cut triangles of black felt as eyes, a nose and a snaggletoothed smile. Stick them on one of the orange fabric circles. Wear the orange circles joined together like a sandwich board, with lengths of ribbon or tape over the shoulders, attached to the cardboard at each side. Finish with a green beanie hat.
- Plus-size ladies can wear a red corset to give shape to a full figure. Wear the corset over a red dress if you are not comfortable wearing it on its own. Buy a set of horns from a costume or thrift store, and add a pointed tail pinned to the rear of your costume. Wear a red cape made from a rectangle of red fabric to cover your shoulders. Plus-size men can use the same accessories to customize a simple outfit comprising a red sweatshirt and dark sweatpants.
- Buy used wholesale clothes by visiting your local Thrift stores. Find designer women clothes in used, but good condition and cheap. At Thrift shops, apparel can be purchased very cheap giving you the opportunity to realize huge profits. Save money by asking for large quantity discounts.
If you buy from thrift stores, only purchase higher end
brand names. Make sure to research which brands sell the best.
- Buy used wholesale clothes by finding the Garage and Yard sales schedules in the newspaper. At these sales also ask for large volume discounts to save money. Remember that high end clothes have higher value with second hand buyers.
- Buy used wholesale clothes like designer dresses, designer jeans and wholesale children clothes. Buy these clothes by the lot from surplus and liquidation wholesalers online. Inspect each item to make sure there are no holes or stains. Clean up the items if needed before placing it for sale.
- Other ways to buy designer wholesale used clothes
Advertise in the newspaper stating you will buy good condition used apparel. Another way is to place a free add on any of the social websites.
- Decide whether you want to run your online retail store through a drop ship company, which gives you access to a variety of fashions you can sell on your website, without holding an inventory, since the items ship from the drop ship company’s website. You could also opt to set up your online retail store through a third party, such as Etsy or eBay, which charge a fee per item posted or sold. Another option is to purchase clothing, at wholesale prices, directly from designers, or create your own clothing to sell.
- Create a customer profile to identify the major characteristics of your online retail store. These details will heavily depend on the types of clothing you plan to sell. It is important to know your target client’s average age, income level, marital status, educational level, interests, hobbies and lifestyle.
- Come up with a name for your online retail clothing store, based on the target market you plan to serve and the type of clothing you plan to sell.
- Check with local government offices about what sort of permits you may need. For instance, if you’re attempting to set up shop in Houston, Texas, you’ll need to file a “doing business as,” form with the Harris County Clerk’s Office. You also need to obtain a “Texas Sales and Use Tax Permit” from the comptroller’s office.
- Develop a list of goals for your online clothing store that will help you measure your success; revisit and revamp the goals at once or twice a year. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely. An example of a goal for an online retail store might include generating $500 a month in sales, during the first quarter of business, and $1,500 a month in sales by the fourth quarter of sales.
- Hire a graphic designer to create a logo and website for your online retail store. The branding of the site should resonate with the target market you want to attract. Ensure that the website has shopping cart capabilities, which allow your customers to make purchases online, save their shopping carts, create wish lists, and use promotional codes and gift cards.
- Make a list of clothing brands that fit your target market. Visit the brands’ websites to find out how to become a retailer, attend apparel trade shows or go directly to the brands’ showrooms. These options will give you an opportunity to discuss their requirements, costs and the availability of their merchandise. Sign contracts with the retailers who are interested in letting you carry their brands in your online clothing store.
- Work with your website designer to upload pictures of the clothing you plan to sell on your site. Hire a copywriter to create vivid descriptions of each item, then assign prices.
- Come up with a marketing plan for your online retail clothing store. Some marketing tactics you may use to promote your clothing store may include issuing a press release, using social media to host a contest and advertise on fashion blogs your target market may frequent.
- Major in a fashion-related discipline to get all of the coursework you’ll need to launch a well-rounded career. In particular, study juvenile clothing design, color theory, retail merchandising, import trends, fabric and trim selection and other subjects that will help you make good decisions about the quality of the children’s clothing you’ll be considering for your retail clients.
- Study psychology and business, too. Understanding why fashion has so strong an impact on society and why parents are willing to do without other things to keep their tots in designer duds will help define your role as a buyer for department and specialty stores, who will turn to you to make wise picks for their seasonal lines. Polish your communication skills so your negotiations with vendors, distributors and managers are at the top of your game. You’ll be particularly valuable to the children’s wholesale business if you learn to do business analyses and have a firm grip on sales productivity.
- Stay abreast of current fashion trends by checking new collections at market shows, retail fashion shows, trade showrooms and by research using the Internet and fashion magazines. Additionally, seek out news and prognostications coming from such powerful entities as the Color Marketing Association. This nonprofit evaluates trends, then makes projections about colors set to dominate the market up to five years in advance. Even children’s clothing buyers must be privy to such information to service retailers efficiently and wisely.
- Closely follow major children’s clothing manufacturers by visiting their showrooms. It doesn’t help to peruse collections currently hanging on the racks of children’s ready-to-wear departments, because dresses, shirts, jeans, blouses and other apparel were several years in the making, thus the designs you see today are on their way out. Rely instead on showrooms and manufacturers to stay abreast of upcoming collections.
- Cut your buying teeth as an associate or assistant buyer. Armed with your degree in fashion, you may think it’s a quick jump to a full-fledged buyer’s job, but in reality, the children’s clothing business–like all fashion-focused careers–is big on apprenticeship and starting at the bottom. You may have to compromise by starting your career in nonjuvenile lines. The secret of success is to keep your goals at the forefront of your brain while getting your foot in the door in any capacity that has you working in fashion.
- Be prepared for anything. A typical ad for a children’s retail clothing buyer will specify a home base, so you must be willing to move for the right opening. Keep track of jobs by bookmarking websites specializing in fashion. While you scour the field, apply to department and specialty stores in your area for jobs that can get you into retail clothing sales. If you possess skills that set you apart from the crowd–say, you speak Spanish, have experience staging fashion shows or have a portfolio that includes awards and honors–don’t be shy about sharing this information.
- Work your way up the salary and responsibility ladder once you land your first buying job. Expect to make $50,000 to $70,000 on average at major market centers, but as your expertise increases, your net worth will grow.
- Expect the unexpected. Fashion has a lot in common with whims: As a buyer, you’ll be expected to be a soothsayer while keeping an eagle eye on the competition. You’ll also need to become a person who is able to leave her own taste for children’s fashion at home. It will help if you’re a workaholic because hours can be long–especially during fashion preview season–but if you love the job half as much as you expected to when you chose a career in buying, you probably won’t care.
- Gap is known for traditional and basic styles, and is the place to find basic solid-colored shirts, classic dresses and functional, yet stylish, “1969 Premium Jeans.” Jean styles include straight leg, boot cut, cropped and skinny. Gap clothing offers a variety of fits for different body types, including standard, petite and tall. Classic accessory pieces include hats, scarves, bags, shoes and jewelry, as well as fitness wear and intimates.
H & M
- H & M is a Swedish company with women’s collections intended for all ages. The styles are up-to-the-moment popular trends in the fashion industry, but at more affordable prices than most high-fashion brands. Some of the styles are trendy and some are more classic, making H&M a good store for clothing that is appropriate for a variety of occasions. Accessories, intimates, shoes and makeup are also available.
- Ann Taylor focuses on modern and classic styles for the workplace, and for social events. The brand is suitable for female professionals as well as affluent, stylish women. Standard, petite and tall fits are all available. The Ann Taylor LOFT label offers more relaxed and affordable items that are targeted to younger women. Ann Taylor is a good brand for more timeless clothing such as a dress, sweater, blouse or suit. Shoes and jewelry accessories are also available to complement these classic styles.
- Paint on a UV base coat.
- Cure the coat for at least 10 seconds under the UV lamp. Put your nails underneath the lamp to dry them.
- Create desired designs using marbleizing, striping or detailing brushes. Stroke the designs on lightly for best results.
- Apply the same design on all nails.
- Cure completely for at least 120 seconds.
- Repeat layers and curing as desired.
- Cover all nails with the UV top coat.